Our MissionGreen Hills is a resident-owned retirement community that enhances the quality of life of its residents by providing services through a continuum of care.
Green Hills ValuesGreen Hills residents and staff believe in:
- The spirit of community, while respecting the privacy and independence of each resident through:
- Resident-owned townhomes and apartments
- Home-like atmospheres throughout a continuum of care
- Choice of Activities
- Focusing on resident needs and interests through:
- Effective communication and transparency
- Available transportation for shopping, culture, education, medical appointments, tours and sports
- An environment encouraging physical, social and educational growth through programs at Green Hills, Iowa State University, and the Ames Community.
- Providing peace of mind through:
- Respect for the rights of the individual
- The provision of safe, considerate and professional services
- The availability of a transitional continuum of care which includes health care services
- Buildings and grounds designed for safety
- A commitment to individual attention
- Offering services through capable and compassionate employees who are committed to enhancing residents' quality of life through.
- Respect for resident dignity
- Honesty and integrity.
Green Hills Vision
Green Hills will be a leading retirement community which will enhance the residents' quality of life by providing continuing education opportunities, cultural experiences, fitness and wellness development, diverse activities, and superior healthcare.