Following surgery, illness or injury, or for ongoing pain, the professional therapists at Green Hills work closely with you, your family, and physicians to get you back to your regular routine as quickly as possible. Throughout your rehabilitation, and during your return home, our staff remains in close contact with you to monitor your situation and health conditions.
Those needing inpatient short-term rehabilitation enjoy the comfortable accommodations of our Health Care Center. Outpatient rehabilitation is also available through our Medicare Part B outpatient therapy services in our Wellness Center.
Using proven therapeutic interventions, our team works with you to restore lost abilities, from mobility to communication skills to handling everyday tasks.
- Our team consists of:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Registered Dietitian(s)
- Licensed Nurses
- Social Services Coordinator
- We focus on:
- Stroke recovery
- Falls prevention
- Post-orthopedic surgery
- Ongoing pain (joint, neuromuscular)
- Speech (trouble swallowing, voice protection, cognition)
- Neurological conditions (ALS, Parkinson’s, brain injuries)
- Low vision
- Aquatic therapy for weight-bearing concerns, pain control
Green Hills offers complimentary transportation from the hospital to Green Hills when pre-arranged, as well as to local medical appointments.
We encourage you to make yourself at home at Green Hills during your stay. Each private and semi-private room has a flat-screen television, telephone, Wi-Fi, and safety features. In addition, we suggest you bring:
- What to bring for inpatient rehabilitation:
- Your insurance card(s)
- At least three changes of clothing (please mark clothing laundered at Green Hills)
- Pajamas and undergarments
- Socks and slippers
- Denture care products, if applicable
- Personal care items such as deodorant, toothbrush, hair products
- Eyeglasses and/or hearing aids, if applicable
- Shaving supplies
Because you’ll be focused on your rehabilitation, it’s best to leave your valuables at home for safekeeping.
To ensure that you feel confident to resume your everyday tasks, Green Hills therapists will conduct a home assessment with you prior to your return to your home. It’s all part of our “Promise to Care”—providing you with the services and care you deserve.
Green Hills Rehabilitative Services are open to the public as well as residents of Green Hills. We accept Medicare, many Medicare replacement plans, and most other insurance plans. Independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, and home health services are also available.
To learn more, please call our admission line at (515) 357-5399.