Health Care Center
At Green Hills, we want to help everyone whose lives we touch—our residents, their families, and guests of our Health Care Center—to be able to live life the way they choose, as healthy and independent as possible. That is why we continually strive for excellence in quality in every aspect of caring. It’s our “Promise to Care”, and it is just one reason why Green Hills is an excellent choice.
Green Hills Health Care Center offers long-term care and Medicare-certified skilled nursing, as well as professional Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech, and Nutritional Therapy on an inpatient and outpatient short-term basis.
Accommodations include comfortable private and semi-private rooms with a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, and safety features.
- Services & Amenities:
- Three chef-inspired and dietitian-approved restaurant-style meals a day, offering flexibility of menu choices and dining times
- 24-hour staffing
- On-site registered dietitian
- Scheduled transportation to local physician’s appointments, as well as complimentary transportation from Mary Greeley Medical Center to Green Hills
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal and flat-linen laundry
- Mail and newspaper delivery
- Life-enriching activities (prayer service, socials, sing-alongs) that promote the 8 dimensions of wellness (spiritual, vocational, health services, intellectual, emotional, environmental, physical, social)
- Private dining room
- 24-hour hospitality bar
- Full-service catering available
- Outdoor sensory garden
- Emergency call system
- Respite care
- In-home companion dog
- Room service
- Community Amenities:
- Wellness Center with:
- Fitness rooms
- Warm water therapy pool
- Tailored fitness and wellness plans
- Full calendar of activities
- Close proximity to Iowa State campus
- Home Health Care Preferred Provider Services
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
At Green Hills, we accept Medicare, Medicare replacement plans, and most other insurance plans. Independent living, assisted living, and memory care are also available. To learn more, please call our admission line (515) 357-5399.