At Green Hills, we've established a reputation for providing outstanding "Person-Directed Care" to our Memory Care residents. We maintain the highest level of respect for each person and their family, and provide customized care that allows each resident to maintain the most active and independent lifestyle possible.
All staff members are specifically trained to care for residents suffering from Alzheimer's, dementia, and other memory loss disorders. From the first day, we become familiar with the preferences, challenges, and goals of residents and their families. Thus, our approach emphasizes each person's abilities and celebrates small victories.
- Private and semi-private rooms are available. Rooms include safety features, an emergency call button, cable television, Wi-Fi, and telephone.
- Services & Amenities:
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Customized care plans
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Restorative therapy
- Activities tailored to residents' preferences and abilities, such as arts and crafts, playing cards, reading, and more
- Social services support
- Living room areas for visits with family and friends
- Secured entry and exit doors
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Beautiful, secure outdoor gardens including a sensory garden that uses sound, sight, and scent to stimulate cognition.
- Access to beauty salon and barber shop
- Personal and flat- linen laundry
- Respite care
- Alzheimer's support group
Green Hills Memory Care is open to the public as well as residents of Green Hills. We accept Medicare, many Medicare replacement plans, and most other insurance plans. Independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative services, and home health services are also available.
To learn more, please call our admission line at (515) 357-5399.