Choose Green Hills for Independent Living
Gone are the days of home maintenance and repairs, food expenses, property taxes, and other stresses that leave no time for socializing, keeping fit, securing your home during travel, and more.
Independent residential living in the Green Hills Retirement Community offers a wealth of services and a host of recreational activities including wellness programs to promote your healthy lifestyle.
With our added amenities, we aim to lighten your load and remove the worry of upkeep and maintenance in your home so that you can maintain independent living and a vibrant social life.
Home Ownership and Equity
- Increase equity without the maintenance
- Enjoy tax advantages
On-site Services and Amenities
- Beauty and barbering services
- Business services - office, fax, copies, mail drop services
- Calendar of social, recreational, and educational activities – classes, seminars, cultural programs, concert performances, and more
- Computers with Internet access
- Country Club style dining center
- Full service menus, meal pick-up and delivery of breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Health Care Center - short and long term services, memory care, physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Home Health Care Preferred Provider services – available in the privacy of your home
- Leisure library
- Licensed nursing 24/7 for medical emergencies
- Private dining for personal celebrations and special occasions
- Recreation room with pool table
- Scheduled transportation to shopping centers, grocery stores, and local medical appointments
- Wellness Center - new therapy pool and instructor-led fitness classes.
For detailed information on available homes please click here: Friedrich Iowa Realty